The Bridal Shower Song by Taylor Swift
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
I’m so fucked
Hey Selenators!! As you may know, Selena’s birthday is coming soon and we’ve got a surprise for Selena. We want YOU to submit us your birthday wishes to us in the form of a video and those videos will be directly handed to Selena to see. If you’d like to join please take a moment to read the rules. Deadline for submitting videos is July 16th.
- You can submit us your birthday video for Selena.
- Please do not ask Selena about her personal life (relationships/boyfriends/etc).
- Videos longer than 45 seconds will not be accepted.
- Be as creative as you want.
- If you are not comfortable with us editing your video please do not submit one.
- Please make sure your capitalization and grammar are correct before you submit your video.
- Please do not submit other people’s videos and claim it as yours.
- Please write all text in English. If you do not speak English please try and translate it with Google translate or ask a friend who speaks English.
- Anything none-Selena related will be ignored/deleted.
- Remeber that the deadline to submit your video is July 16, 2014.
Update: There is many confusion on how to submit us the video so here is what to do. Upload your video to YouTube, Vimeo or a site where we can easily download it without problems. Youtube & Vimeo are the best. After you do that then just submit us the link to your video please.
Thank you for participating, we’re going to do our best to make this a very special birthday for Selena. Make sure you spread the word!
Best post on tumblr
i had to reblog this
i just kinda laugh because the 101 dalmatians “real life” photo is actually the movie.
I notice everything. And by everything, I literally mean everything. I notice when someone stops hitting me up like they used to. I notice when the way someone talks to me starts changing. I notice the little things that people do, and the little things they used to do. I notice when things change, and when it’s no longer the same. I notice every single little detail. I just don’t say anything.